Untold is looking for a motion graphic designer to help concept, design and animate different types of motion design assignments. Untold internships are paid, hands-on learning programs for talented designers who want to change the digital landscape. We require people who are ready to soak up as much from our environment as they contribute with amazing design.
As a part of the internship, you will be asked to assist all elements of post-production including timeline-based animations, particle effects, motion tracking, color correction, and keying. As a member of the studio team, you will be expected to stay on top of the latest trends in animation, visual effects, and user experience; have a passion for music that works its way into their animations, and above all they crave harmony between design, typography, music, and video.
- Help generate client deliverables and assets for production
- Provide creative support with focus on asset creation, storyboards and animation
- Academic or work experience as a motion designer in some or all of the following industries: broadcast design, advertising, film, interactive, motion graphics, graphic design.
- Excellent graphic design skills; proven ability to design solutions in line with existing brand concepts.
- Fluency in Photoshop, After Effects
- An eagerness to pitch concepts and present work to internal teams.
- Positive focused attitude working in a creative, team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge in Cinema 4D and Mograph toolset, with the ability to edit footage using Adobe Premiere.
- The knowledge that sound design is an integral part of motion graphics, and some skill in sound design software such as Logic or ProTools is a plus.
- Knowledge of DSLR/cinema cameras and lighting a plus.
We are located inside of the NC Music Factory in uptown Charlotte, N.C. Our office sits backstage to the Uptown Amphitheater and is in the heart of uptown nightlife. Our space also comes fully loaded with Ping Pong, rad tech and a fun contemporary, open space work atmosphere.
How to Apply
Please send resume and link to demo reel (or equivalent portfolio) when you apply.
Applications must be received by Friday, February 24, 2017.