Untold internships are paid, hands-on learning programs for talented designers who want to change the digital landscape. Our design interns are excited to push themselves while they’re here and grow quickly. We require people who are ready to soak up as much from our environment as they contribute with amazing design. Interns are expected to have intimate knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator as tools for crafting both conceptual and refined design solutions. We want you to blow us away with your crazy obsession for typography and desire to face the unique digital design challenges head on.
- Produce high fidelity mockups for a variety of mediums including print, web, mobile, tablet, and more
- Help generate client deliverables and assets for production
- Provide creative support with focus on asset acquisition, image gathering, and presentations
- Graphic and icon illustration
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good communication skills
- Is self-motivated, confident and driven
- Demonstrates problem solving and analytical skills
- Interested in technology and innovation
- Is completely obsessed with typography
We are located inside of the NC Music Factory in uptown Charlotte, N.C. Our office sits backstage to the Uptown Amphitheater and is in the heart of uptown nightlife. Our space also comes fully loaded with Ping Pong, rad tech and a fun contemporary, open space work atmosphere.
How to Apply
Please send resume and link to online portfolio when you apply.
Applications must be received by Friday, February 24, 2017.