A Untold Digital Producer is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of all types of digital projects. They participate in scoping of proposals, develops the project plan and carries the project through to completion within the specified guidelines.
The Digital Producer holds responsibility for the quality of deliverables with their respective project collaborators, most prominently the Creative Director and Technical Director. They are responsible for working with the creative, marketing, technical and strategy teams from concept to completion and ensuring the most innovative production methods are employed. While leading the internal team to push the boundaries of what’s possible, they are responsible for developing project timelines, monitoring budgets and working with client to deliver great results.
- Develop overall project management strategy and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans
- Monitor daily activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Manage schedules, budgets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across projects based on scope of work
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee and identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them
- Attend internal reviews to identify roles, keep meeting on track, and accurately document agreed upon revisions
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and act on client feedback
- Schedule and monitor quality assurance process for project team and client review
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to team members and management on a regular basis
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements; evangelize the Untold workflow and processes
- Experience with the development of digital productions (website, application, video, photography, etc.)
- Solid understanding of associated technologies and third party applications and platforms
- Competencies in Basecamp, bug tracking and other related project management and common communications tools
- Passion for emerging technology and interactive production methodologies
- Impeccable communication skills including verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal
- Ability to relate to, motivate and be trusted by your project teams
- Self directed, goal oriented, and results driven with a commitment to continuous improvement
- PMP and other project management certifications
- Understanding of Digital Agency business goals
Experience + Education
- 3-5 years of experience with digital project management
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
We are located inside of the NC Music Factory in uptown Charlotte, N.C. Our office sits backstage to the Uptown Amphitheatre and is in the heart of uptown nightlife. Our space also comes fully loaded with Foosball, Ping Pong, Xbox and a Lab dedicated to emerging technologies.
How to Apply
Please send resume when you apply.